The Makepeace Brothers performed at the Agape Revelations Conference.
Listen to their song Thank You here. They are dreamy young men with a sound similar to Paul Simon.
Talk about a rampage of appreciation!
It was so good to go to the conference, and it is so good to be back. I’ve spent the last 24 hours breathing in my children and my husband. One of the processes Abraham recommended at the conference was to enter any situation and find ten things to appreciate about it. So…I’m sitting in my kitchen presently, and here we go:
1) I love my childrens’ art all over the walls.
2) I love the black and white photo of my grandmother and my brother Donny when he was three. He is so little and adorable and I loved my grandmother.
3) I love the back story behind the photo, how Donny’s twin refused to be in the picture. He was mad at Gramma. I love that even then, he stood his ground and knew who he was.
4) I love the water cooler/filter that gives us pure clean water to drink without ever having to lug jugs around.
5) I love my baking stones, acquired over the years. A sheet, a muffin tin, a pizza stone. Heavy as hell, all piled on the shelf above my oven.
6) I love the clay plates the kids made. We use them a lot.
7) I love the string art Riley has been making with her tutor and I love how she is handling her emotions when she gets frustrated doing it.
8) I love the mats under the dog bowls, because they remind me of the concert we had to raise money for Jingle and all the love that poured toward us the second we surrendered and asked for help.
9) I love how Riley is playing Lego with her brother and how she is willing to join him in his passions.
10) I love my computer, and how easy it is to take and download pictures.
And it really lifts your mood.
Gotta go read Harry Potter with the kids. We’re starting book four today. Wishing you a delicious day, filled with wonderful things to appreciate.