1) Todd looked handsome heading to work today in his blue shirt and blue tie.
2) A kitchen contractor came today to do an estimate on putting in a dishwasher, and offered a suggestion on doing it that might save us a ton of money. Or should I say, made it a possibility because we were not going to spend a ton of money.
3) The leaves are breathtaking in Cleveland right now. Especially the red ones.
4) The teen on our street who was in a terrible bike accident over the summer made an incredible recovery from her head injury.
5) Tutors come to our house to teach Riley, and Riley loves them.
6) Appt. tomorrow with a specialist to help Seth and it’s covered by our insurance.
7) I made squash curry soup with fresh organic ingredients from our food co-op, and I’m drinking it like coffee today.
8) My awareness that I will benefit from every bit of contrast I experience, (if I allow myself to) even if I don’t like it in the moment.
9) Riley’s observation of an adult the other day, and noting said adult “seemed pretty full of himself.” In a bad way. First time she’s ever made such an observation. She’s developing discernment.
10) Ladybugs in November.
Got any reasons of your own you’d like to share? I’d love to see them in the comments.